GearLight NiteOwl Book Light Support & Troubleshooting
- If the book light does not turn on, or works intermittently:
- Charge the book light until the red LED indicator light turns green
- If the book light does not charge:
- Inspect the book light and charging cable for any damage or corrosion.
- Check the USB charging cable connections and the power source.
- Replace the USB charging cable. Note: A computer in sleep mode will not charge the book light.
- If the book light appears dim or faded:
- Charge the book light until the red LED indicator light turns green.
- Replace the USB charging cable.
- If the problem persists, possible LED failure. Contact GearLight for a replacement
When not in use, store the book light with a moderate level of charge and in a cool place away from flammable materials. Once every few months, discharge the batteries fully and recharge.