GearLight Radiance 10" Ring Light w/ Tripod Stand Support & Troubleshooting
- If your mobile phone does not fit either of the phone holder attachments, contact us for a larger phone mount.
- It is not recommended to bend the gooseneck phone holder entirely. Doing so may cause instability and imbalance.
- If the ring light is not staying securely in place, tighten the wing nut and Ring Light connection to the rotating platform.
- Contact us for any replacement parts.
- If your device does not connect to the selfie remote or the connection is unstable:
- Replace the battery.
- Remove connections with all wireless remote shutters.
- Toggle the selfie remote ON/OFF several times.
- Toggle your mobile device’s Bluetooth settings ON/OFF.
- Restart your mobile device.
- If the problem persists, contact Support@GearLight.com for an alternative selfie remote.
- If your Ring Light does not turn on, turns off by itself, flickers, can't change mode, or is not bright:
- Plug into another USB port that can supply 5V, 2A of power. Note: Some computer USB ports do not deliver enough power for the Ring Light to function properly.
- If the problem persists, contact Support@GearLight.com.
Maintenance & Storage
- When not in use, unplug the Ring Light and remove any mobile device(s) from the phone holder(s).
- Do not store the Ring Light in high humidity locations like bathrooms.
- Do not store the Ring Light in direct sunlight.
- To clean the Ring Light, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Do not use any harsh chemicals.