GearLight Radiance 10" Ring Light w/ Tripod Stand Support & Troubleshooting
- If your mobile phone does not fit either of the phone holder attachments, contact us for a larger phone mount.
- During installation, the hexagon nut may fall out of the tripod. An extra hexagon nut is included in the packaging. If you need an additional hexagon nut, contact us.
- It is not recommended to bend the gooseneck phone holder entirely. Doing so may cause instability and imbalance.
- If the ring light is not staying securely in place, tighten the ring light connection to the swivel mount and platform.
- Contact us for any replacement parts.
- If your device does not connect to the Selfie Remote:
- Toggle the Selfie Remote ON/OFF several times.
- Toggle your mobile device’s Bluetooth settings ON/OFF.
- If no improvement, re-start your mobile device and repeat the process from the beginning.
- If problem persists, replace the battery.
- If the Selfie Remote still does not connect to your mobile device, contact us for a replacement Selfie Remote.
- While taking photos, the Selfie Remote may take a few seconds to reset after each photo. In this case, wait a few seconds, then press the camera button to take another photo.
- If your ring light does not turn on:
- Ensure the USB cable is plugged into a powered USB port.
- If your Ring Light flickers, is not bright, or emits an unstable light:
- Connect to a USB port with at least 5V, 2 amps of power.
- If the blue controller light or the Ring Light does not turn on, possible LED failure. Contact GearLight for a replacement.
Maintenance & Storage
When not in use, unplug the ring light and remove any mobile device(s) from the phone holder(s).
Do not store the ring light in high humidity locations like bathrooms.
Do not store the ring light in direct sunlight.
To clean the ring light, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
Do not use any harsh chemicals.
Do not expose the ring light to water.