GearLight S1 LED Safety Lights Support & Troubleshooting
- If the safety light flickers, works intermittently, appears dim or faded, or does not turn on, check and verify that:
- The back plate is securely attached and the screws are on tightly.
- The batteries are inserted correctly according to the instructions.
- Firmly press the power button on and off several times:
- If the safety light still does not turn on, replace the batteries.
- If the problem persists, contact GearLight for a replacement.
Inspect the safety light monthly and carefully remove any damaged battery and clean any corrosion. If the safety light is used less than once a month, remove the batteries between uses.
- For instructions on how to clean corrosion on battery contacts, click here.
- Coming Soon!