GearLight S1 LED Safety Lights Support & Troubleshooting
- If the safety light does not turn on, or works intermittently:
- Replace the batteries.
- Make sure the screws are on tightly and the batteries are inserted correctly.
- If the light appears dim or faded:
- Replace the battery.
- If the problem persists, possible LED Failure. Contact GearLight for replacement.
Inspect the safety light monthly and carefully remove any damaged battery and clean any corrosion. If the safety light is used less than once a month, remove the batteries between uses.
- For instructions on how to clean corrosion on battery contacts, click here.
- Coming Soon!